Question

CarComp

BUG: The Credit Karma website does not use all payment histories on open accounts
I have a student loan, a Capital One Quicksilver, an Auto Loan, and a Charge Card for a local chain.

Both TU and EQ report these individually, monthly, and I've verified the payment history is correct.

I think there is a bug in the Credit Karma logic because it is only counting my student loan for payment history, when obviously there are a variety of account types with full histories reflected on both credit reports. The site is completely ignoring them.

The purpose of Credit Karma is to TEACH how credit works and how to build a good score, and they do so very well.  It is up to the individuals to monitor their own credit history and see to the corrections.

CarComp

This isn't even related to what I said.