Question

eli68221

bring back the old credit score simulator

Most Helpful Response

Credit Karma

I hate this new look to Credit Karma.  Nothing is right anymore.  It is a waste of my time.  Bring back the old Credit Karma that had a lot more accurate information.

The score simulator was junk and it never worked properly.

tdw1982

I agree with ya there! but their taking to long to bring the new 2015 one!

Credit Score Simulator

Why not leave the old simulator in place while you work on the new one?? I am trying to decide on whether to get a personal loan or use a credit card to finance something and this would have given me at least some idea of how my score will be affected. Now there's nothing out there to figure this with.