Question

Jerrymiah73

Between a rock and a hard place
I am stuck in a very bad situation and I think I have no way to get out except to maybe loan some money from someone.
Situation: I have a high interest auto loan (18%) that I cannot refinance. Bank will not approve my refinance app because I am not eligible - due 2 reasons. My car is older 2007, and there is more than 133000 miles on it. Everywhere else I have applied to, all gave me the same 2 conditions (2008 or newer and 133000 or less). I have $11,000 left to pay off. Does anyone know of a bank or financial institution out there that can refi with a 2007 car and a milage of 133210 miles on it? Or is there any other way I can get out of this rut - besides a personal loan to pay it off?

I highly doubt that you will find a lender to refinance the loan. Unless you have Very Good to Excellent credit a personal loan is going to cost you just as much, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt for you to check. The best advice would be to get a part time job, or work overtime at your current one, sell what you don't need and get the loan knocked out as soon as you can.