Question

CATHIDOUG

BETTER TO PAY OFF A 0%/12 MONTHS BALANCE OR PAY ON HIGHER RATE BALANCES?
I transfered some credit card debt to a 0 % bal transfer for 12 months. I still have large remaining balances on other cards. Is it better to pay off my 0% card before the 12 months are up or would it be better to be putting money towards my higher interest rate balances?

Which interest would you prefer paying?

If you didn't pay on the 0% card for the next 12 months, how much interest would you owe on the balance?  But, if you don't pay on the other cards, what will happen?  Interest will be added and you'd be getting increasingly nasty calls from their collections department.

So, which would be the better idea?