Question

oakdenise

Better card with your company
Your company emailed me with a better option with my credit card. I applied. You turned me down. Why bother sending me an option when you knew you would turn it down? I've been with Discover for a long time because of the customer service. I'm not happy. Too bad. I can always talk to a LIVE person on the phone, and I like that. I have always kept my account in good standing, no matter what. Please don't become like the rest of them. Our business, is our business. I've always appreciated Discover because of this. I am reconsidering my position on this. Thank you for reading this and for your attention to this matter in advance. Really do not want a phone call telling me what you can not do for me....but what you can do for me. Or not at all. Thank you.

Most Helpful Response

Credit Karma is NOT a company but an Internet Site with the total purpose of providing information and online tools on credit so that people can LEARN how to build and maintain a good credit score.  This site is FREE to the user BUT--- Internet sites cost money to set up and maintain. The money for this site is provided by the advertisers on the site who also hope to gain a bit of business from that advertising.

You obviously do not know that there are many different factors required to approve an application for credit and the offer you were given was based only on the Transunion information on this site.  Your other credit reports likely had something in them that negated the offer.

The articles and online tools provided by this site are very good in helping to determine the best course to take to improve one's credit.  I suggest you read and use them so that you can have the knowledge necessary to improve your credit score.  I have and I'm trained in accounting.