Question

JAV2016

Best CC for Short Credit History?
I have a short credit history. Oldest account is 7months. I have FICO scores in the 690-710 range. I want to get a better credit card than the ones I have now. Particularly with regards to CLs.
I currently have Cap One QS1 and First Premier. Highest limit of the two is $750.
I would like to hear people's opinion (based on recent experience) about what best credit company to apply for would be. Hoping for a $2,000+ limit.
I have no derogs or late payments. Util. is 1%.

Approved by Amex!

Just wanted to share my experience here. Maybe it might help someone in a similar position. I was approved for American Express' Blue Cash Everyday card with a $1000 limit. I hear Amex is good about credit limit increases after 61 days. Called the rep and he said the same.
FICO Scores were:
EX-694
EQ-685
TU-710
AAoA- 3 mos
Longest TL - 6 months

They pulled EX for me. Amex pulls from EX usually.

That did not answer my question. I was asking for recommendations from people in the community. It was my fault for not specifying.

There is no BEST CC for Short or Long Term Credit History. 

There are Credit Cards  you do want to Stay Away from so you will need to do your Research. 

Credit Limit increases come with time,  some companies will give automatic increases and others will no budge. 

Credit is LONG TERM,  so it will take YEARS and YEARS to get movement sometimes,  It will not happen over night or over a few months. 

I have timeline of what I did so check it out. 

Good Luck,