Question

Snaxet

Being added as an authorized user for a few months, will me being removed effect my score or theirs?
If i was to be added as an authorized user on my grandfathers oldest credit card (which has no negative reports) How long do i have to be an authorized user before he can remove my name? Will it reduce my credit score that was increased with me added as an authorized user to begin with? What it show badly on his credit score? What will happen and how will it effect us both if i was added as an authorized user for a few months and then removed there after? He wants to help me but i dont want anything tgat will effect him negatively as well as myself. Thank you for any responses

His credit will not be affected at all. If you remove your name as an authorized user, then your scores will most likely fall.