Question

Tilkioglutilki

Basic question and basic answer if you pay ur debt collector
Hello everyone my question is very simple I'm sure answer will be simple too thank you so i have 6 credit card debt not yet they give to collector when collector got my debt and when they call me i will pay them with PAY FOR DELETE after this no one can see what happend past ? My debts new so not couple of years old !!! And im from California when they delete all my debts after that i can improve my credit score ? Thank you everyone!!!!!!!

When questions pertaining to one's credit? Don't expect a short and or a absolute answer, there are way too many variables to give you a yes or no answer.

-

Yes once collection or any other type of accounts being removed from your report, it's no longer affecting your scores for better or worse and whoever pull your credit report would not know its existence. And thats where the answer to your question woukd've if it was that basic of question... However...

-

You original creditor still knows, they kept internal records, don't count on being approved by them again anytime soon. A credit card accounts usually been charged-off'd before its being send/sold to collection agency, and would be reported by original creditor as such to credit bureaus, by paying collection agency doesn't change that or any other delinquency/derogatory marks associated with that account, are those marks already on your reports? If so, your plan might not have the effect you desired, if are willing to pay, might as well make a deal and paying to original creditors. Besides I think you put too much faith into "pay for delete" deals, it rarely work and often times the credit bureaus might block it.

-

Making the "simple" matter little bit more murkier, There are more than just three credit bureaus out there whom have your personal/credit informations, and often being used by lenders/creditors as supplemental reports to verify your identity, likes of LexisNexis and Innovis and few others, if you didn't knew about them before now, then you can't possibly ask collection agencies to delete from them or even to disputing with them. So even if it actually work out exactly as you hoped? potential creditors still might able to find out your past by look at those other credit report agencies. I don't mean to be a Debbie downer but you should find out as much informations as you can before hand, rather than be disappointed later on and possibly make your situation worse.

Tilkioglutilki

Thankx alot for answer but there no way fix and clean your credit i mean everyone saying different things now you said innovis etc i never heard that before i guess we should hire financial lawyer or that kind person to fix fight credit for us but same time my friend had same issue after 1 year he had good credit nothing negative plus same banks give to him 20k credit card what a joke:) anyway i understand orginal debtor saving record who doesnt pay them but anybody else's can't see our record after delete from our credit report