Question

Preacherman1091

Bank Of America made a mistake on my credit report how do I fix it
They reported to Credit Bureau I am late on my payment which I am not I spoke with Bank of America and they told me they would send me the paperwork saying I was not late on my payment who do I send the paperwork to.to get it taking off and my credit score back normal

You need to talk with BOA and let them change what they sent to the CB's.  If they dont do that in a timely manner then yes you will need to dispute it with all 3 CB's.  You can look up each of there websites to see how to do it.