Question

Posted in Banking

Spearmint567

Bank accounts in my name I did not open. Found 2.
Found out a classmate stole drivers license I had because I had taken a new picture on mine. She used it to steal loans from our school and open bank accounts. The university and I investigated. I just cannot seem to get full list of all bank accounts in my name. I found 2 by guessing. 1 at my bank I did not open, and 1 where she was denied bc she had no ss#. Where do find all bank accounts listed? Anywhere?

There is no such listing.  You can check your reports with the 3 major CRA's and all of the other secondary reporting agencies and that still may not cover anything.  Definitely file a police report if you have not done so already and dispute any accounts that are not yours.