Question

demchakalex

Balance transfer to interest free card?
I've got a card that was interest free for 15 months. I'm quickly running out of interest free time (the APR after is ~ 18%).

I just got another credit card offer (for ~14%). It's got a "0% intro APR for 18 months from date of first transfer when transfers are completed within 4 months from date of account opening".

Would it be wise to apply for that card (I have generally good credit, 700+) and transfer the balance over to get an effective "extension" on my current 0% interest? The transfer amount will be about $2,000 if that helps