Question

McJaded

Balance Transfer liimit on credit card?
How can i find out what my credit limit/transfer limit will be before i apply credit card?I have gotten these offers before and have only been allowed to transfer very small amounts to the new card and BAM ; I ended up with a brand new credit card that i really had little use for. This has gotten me a bit g jaded when it comes to applying for credit cards for a balance transfer .

They decide what your limit will be based on your credit report, so there is no way you can know in advance.  Why not visit a bank or credit union and get a consolidation loan instead?