Question

Need2know500

Balance Transfer Help
I never did a bank transfer before. I want to try Chase Slate but am hesitant because the reviews don't look to good. I just want a balance transfer no frills. Is there another card like that?

What type of card you're eligible for will depend on your credit score.  The Chase Slate is a no frills card, only good for balance transfers, with a zero interest rate for 15 months.  Bank of America offers an 18 month one I believe, and Citi Bank offers 21 month zero balance transfer cards.

You need to be sure any balance you transfer must be paid off in the allotted time frame.  Otherwise you will pay interest from the beginning of the transfer.