Question

cfpjsj

balance transfer
I was cleared from bankruptcy 4 years ago but have been rebuilding my credit ever since and have a score of almost 700.
I want to do a transfer balance of about $8,000 but cannot find a credit card that will work with me.
I am throwing $ away every month with the high interest and now just want to use 1 credit card; I pay my bills on time every month but have been turned down by Chase, Discover, etc because of the bankruptcy, please help!

Most Helpful Response

BALANCE TRANSFER

I know its hard to get a credit card limit more than 4000, have you tried a loan through your bank? I went through bankrupcy in 2010, and getting preapproved credit card information in the mail all the time, but I dont want to get stuck in that again. Capital One is pretty good.