Question

302guy

balance transfer
I have 3 credit cards totally approx $25k. I know its alot but I had to do some home renovations prior to selling my house. It is now under contract and all balances will be paid off at closing. Im trying to avoid the ridiculous interest rate until then.

Although Credit Karma pre approved me for oodles of attractive cards and made me offers, so far none will accept that high of an amount. Credit is 708. Suggestions?

I don't want to partially pay off this and that one.

Sort of inefficient use of credit. A home equity line of credit would probably have suited it better, but it is what it is. Just paying everything off at closing will return your credit back to normal within a couple of months. Until then you will just have to pay the cost of credit.