Question

mrmmr

Bad decision to file for bankruptcy with less than 10k in debt
I had some financial hardship back in 2006 mostly credit card debts and a bill for emergency medical services. I had filed for a chapter 7 bankruptcy back in 2011 in desperation to fix my credit without knowing that most debts are deleted off of credit report after 7 years of non-payment. What are my options to possibly reversing the judgement or deleting a bankruptcy off of my credit report.

Funny how hindsight is always 20/20.  "If I knew then what I know now, then......".

However, we can't undo history and the bankruptcy is part of your history.  It's done now and can't be undone.  Just make sure all payments you make until it drops off your credit report are on time and that you do the best possible for your credit score.  The good will reduce the sting of the bad decision which will drop off in 2021.  I have never heard of a bankruptcy being undone.  Sorry.