Question

tea41

Bad credit going off July 2013 will it be off the 1st day or the last day of July?
I have Dr bills that is going to be coming off in July. I like to know will it come off the 1st day of July or will it be the last day of July? I want to get a credit card but want to wait until they come off. So my credit score goes up. Don't know if I should wait to August to get a credit card. Please help me thanks.

Most Helpful Response

Anything either good or bad will be off the report by the end of the mentioned month unless the credit bureaus have changed to the other way around.