Question

hceepssuoicarg

are student loans forced out of deferment (I'm still in school) if I start paying them off early?
I have school loans from undergraduate school and now that I am in graduate school and have a stipend, I want to start paying those off. They are in deferment while I am in graduate school, so there is not interest accruing on them. But, if I start making payments toward the balance, will they be forced out of deferment, and then will I NEED to make payments on the loans?

I don't think it takes your out of deferrment, but contact your loan servicer(s) and ask them to be sure.