Question

cdacc0914

Are credit reports supposed to show the Ok Status even if you didn't use it for that month?
So let's say I didn't use my card for June, July and August, but I used it on May and April. And let's say I paid on time for those 2 months. Are my 3 credit reports supposed to show the okay status for all 5 months or just the 2 months I used it and paid it on time?

I have this situation where my transunion credit report is missing the okay status for 3 months. Before it was missing all 4 and after a dispute it shows only 1 month. I called my creditor and they said they have been reporting to them while transunion is saying no information is being reported. I'm really ****ed off because this is the 3rd time I've made a dispute already.

When you have no activities on your credit card for certain amount of time? The creditor might elect not to report/update in those months and no the credit report agencies aren't supposed to show "ok" status when they didn't receive the update from your creditors, however the month(s) that didn't showed "OK"? it really have no negative effect on your credit report/scores, so it's more or less a mute point to dispute or even worrying over them... Put some charges on them once awhile would solve that problem or push one dollar from your bank to it, to make it report, I do that couple of times when I didn't use the one and only store card I have for few months.