Question

Posted in Auto Insurance

AutoInsuranceConfused

Are auto insurance payments not considered good payments that will help improve my credit score?
At the time that Credit Karma asked for auto insurance information I did not have any and upon getting it, I was not able to link it. Are auto insurance payments not considered good payments that will help improve my credit score?

While there is an auto insurance score out there, in general auto insurance payments do not affect your typical credit reports. Only when you are extended credit by a lender that reports to the credit bureaus does it factor into your credit profile.