Question

anbradley

Are any websites for auto loan pre-approvals that will not affect my credit score?

Most Helpful Response

Pre-approved

Capital One auto navigator is really good. I got pre approved for 34,000 the first time and then it expired. Second time was 32,000. That's when i bought my new truck.

Apparently Capital One has some type of option to do this. 

Auto loan soft inquiry

Does this mean you have to carry a capital one credit card for this service?

potters71

I don't beleive you need to be a Capital One carrier in order to check out their loan inquiries. While I do have a card through them, I was not signed in to my account when I checked their pre-approval. 

As an FYI - I just recently used this. They offered me a rate that was I going to be satisfied with, but I checked with my local credit union and they were able to offer me even better terms than what Cap One did. Although, they would also need to run a hard inquiry to see where you stand. Good luck with things.

Pre approval

SpringBoard Auto financing, they do a soft pull