Question

JoJo2016

Approval odds for Citi Secured Mastercard
I guess I haven't done my homework well enough or am just naive. I applied for this secured card and after submitting the application, it said it needs to review my history more before making a decision. I thought that because I was forking out $200 for a $200 credit limit, that it would be a breeze to get approved. My CK score is 521. Anyone else have problems getting approved for this card with a score near mine?

I think this is part of standard process, not a problem. I apllied it too, got the same answer, I have no credit score at all at the moment. Their system says I'll get reply within a week.

JoJo2016

I hope so!  Thank you for your reply.

Finally they didn't approve a secured card for me :) Hope you are more lucky.