Question

rybread08

Anyone know who "Partners Col" is and how I can contact them about a $590 sum I have in collections?

Most Helpful Response

You need to pull your full report from www.annualcreditreport.com.  If the full creditor name and contact info is not on there, then dispute the account with all three bureaus at that same website.

edwj8585831

what you mean on all three bureaus I recvied 733 $$ from  pendrick capital partners after opend cap one credit card 
I don't know who they are in the case what should I do to remove it from my CS .... thanks ....