Question

Posted in Taxes

Shortyboy37

Anyone know how to modify the personal information section of your taxes after submission?
I submitted my taxes and had a typo on my spouses ss#. My returns were rejected. Now I can't find out how to edit to resubmit. Anyone know how to edit this section?

Most Helpful Response

Me too!

I haven't gotten an answer back from Credit Karma yet and haven't found an answer on the Internet.  I really liked this tax software but I'm starting to get annoyed... :)

Help me too

I am getting annoyed as well, I have sent 6 emails to credit karma tax reps and they all give you the same standard email.

My State Tax was rejected too due to an error on my address and apt #

I have emailed them once again and hope they give me instrucitons on how to Edit my State Taxes.