Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

larryeiler

Anyone heard of Smart Asset Loan co
I am trying to get a loan and a company Smart Asset called me and said I can get an insured loan. They want me to get a $240 card and take a picture then after they transfer the money I send in the card. Is this legitimate? Is this the way it is done, they did not say to send it in until funds are deposited.

Most Helpful Response

Avoid!

Hi Larry - I'm a representative from smartasset.com, which is not affiliated with the loans service that has contacted you, and we've received many complaints from people who say they have been scammed out of money by this Smart Asset Loans service. My suggestion would be to avoid this service.