Question

hcivil

Anyone else happy they joined Credit Karma?
Credit Karma has been a great stepping stool on my journey of good credit. Since 2012... my score has gone up by 165 points! Considering where I started mid 500's that's a HUGE accomplishment at least in my book! I gained invaluable insight on how my credit works and the responsibility and maintenance required on my behalf... which I will continue to use going forward. Thank you Credit Karma!!!! :D

Credit Karma’s Response

Hi Hcivil,

I came across your post and am delighted to see your feedback! We love helping our members to learn more about their finances, or get started on the path to rebuilding their credit. We hope to continue serving your needs in the future - if you have specific feedback, feel free to email support@creditkarma.com!

Disclaimer: Credit Karma provides general information about credit. This advice is not intended to advise about your personal financial situation. Consult a financial, legal or other professional adviser.

Most Helpful Response

Love It!!!

I have an Associate's in Accounting and the information on this site has been a fantastic help.  It's the kind of information everyone who wants to UNDERSTAND how credit works and to make it work for them needs to read and put into practice.  Too  many people are clueless and that's what gets them in trouble.

Yes...

I've been using Credit Karma since 2008. Since then I've seen my score rise and also fall during the bad times of the recession. If it wasn't for Credit Karma, I wouldn't have learned so much about credit.

Credit Karma

I have been a member of Credit Karma for the past 3 years and I am very pleased with the information I have acquired. This site has helped me keep track of, not only my credit score, but all information pertaining to my credit history. I recommend this site to anyone looking to not only improve their credit score but receiving helpful information, and guides, to their financial stability.

Best Source of Information

Definitely!  Best source of credit information, track score, and understand what different aspects mean.

FOUND OUT MY IDENTITY HAS BEEN HACKED!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH CREDIT KARMA..THRU YOUR SITE I WAS MADE AWARE OF A DELINQUENT BILL..UPON INVESTIGATION, I FOUND THAT MY IDENTITY HAS BEEN COMPROMISED..ADDRESSES WERE CHG ON THE BILL'S TWICE, DELIVERIES WERE MADE TO AN ADDRESS OUT OF STATE..CREDIT APPLICATIONS WERE ATTTEMPTED, AND A PLAYPAL ACCOUNT WAS OPENED IN MY NAME IN INDIA..YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER, LOCAL AND OUT OF STATE POLICE ARE INVOLVED..THEY INFORMED ME THAT THERE IS A RING OF THIEVES OPERATING OUT OF THE STATE THAT WAS INVOLVED...FORTUNATELY, I WAS NOT REQUIRED TO PAY THE DELINQUENT BILL...THANK YOU SO MUCH... 

Happy I Joined?

No.  I keep getting false reports