Question

MHayfield

AMX Blue Cash Card and Upgrading
I currently have the AMX Blue Cash Everyday card, and I'm happy with it, but the 0% finance is getting ready to stop. AMX wants me to upgrade to the Blue Cash Preferred card; any idea if they will let me roll the balance on the Everyday to the Preferred and receive 0% finance for 12 months?

They might, but becareful as even when they do that, you typically pay a 3% minimum fee for the transfer.  Best to get the balance payed off and pay in full every months to avoid fees, as well as keep your usage percentage down.