Question

ldevere

Alternate help with credit
Credit Karma sent me notice of a credit card that -- with my credit score of 630-650 -- I had a "very good" chance of getting approved for. As always, I was turned down. I have been denied on every attempt on every kind of card for the last 4-5 years. How do I get out of my hole when no one will accept me?

Have you tried to get a SECURED credit card? I would try with Capital One or OpenSky. Some people also try to get store cards to get started, such as Fingerhut or Victoria Secret, but a regular SECURED card is best.