Question

ajoh966011

Age of Credit History is showing N/A but once I click & review it, it says Excellent. Why is this?
I am needing to know why this section is not being factored into my credit score and why it is showing "N/A" when the details show "Excellent".

Most Helpful Response

payment on toyota

my report on Toyota is not right ,talked theme they said iv never been late you shows my payment late $90 dollar late and 1 missed payment cant get the disbute go threw need know how get this changed on my account cindy

My credit

I will owe nothing with loan except$423 to us bank and loan to be pd off when I get my settlement have paper work to prove that

Creditat least 30,000

I have rental property that make more than loan amount and 2nd in come I want to pay everything off have one payment 

My good on time payments

Need one loan I want to pay off all credit card and 11,000 to Bank of America mortgage amt then I have 3 condos to will b pad off then I have no mortgage

Credit History

My credit history is showing 7 years with TU and 6years with EQ. My credit history goes back to when I was 17...and that was 52 years ago. I suspect this might be a question for TU and EQ and not CK....but how can we tell when there's no phone number to call CK.....

ArtRevu

I called Experian through links on their website found a phone number and called them direct telling them I wanted to set my record straight and answer any qustions they had for me. Turned out my record had someone with my initials and their last  name was same as my first name. I pointed it out to them telling them to google it as that was how I found it. They did and after that I went over the correct spelling of my name and also my addresses as they had a few that werent mine as well as some  loans that werent mine either. Once they sorted it they emailed me less than 24 hrs later and raised my credit score 23pts over Equifax. Next I called Equifax and gave them answers and told them about that wrong name associated with my acct and they checked and they too removed it., Funny thing was when I first saw that other neme I thought it was referring to me too! I thought someone just jumbled it but after I googled ir and found it was a person in Texas and the bills they had been attributring to me were also from Texas- then I knew it was all a mistake. I was glad I called them as now my scores are rising . I called TransUnion yesterday and spent time on the phone with them as well and now they are also fixing my records and instead of goingback only 7 yrs they all can now go back 17+ yrs. 
Like you I've been around a long time and paying taxes since I was a teenager, but sometimes these placex go off on a tangent leading them to a dead end and so they only show 2-5-7 yrs of our histories. Connecting the dots with them on phone and prepared to send them proof, they were able to sort it all out while we were on the phone though.

Contacting them initially through their join link phone numbers then got me transferred to their dispute depts where I was able to get it straightened out., I was ready to give them the last 40 yrs but after 16 yrs worth they were just glad to get off the phone with me lol.

Jamie Galbreath

This is not me I am only 40 did someone steak my identity

I supposed to have calls and Toyota Camr

Can you please email me basically where do I stand as my credit score cuz I only supposed to have call credit cards and the Toyota but I would like to know what is my credit score so I can prove it thank you send me an email

Dannyfrey10071970

I need to consolidate I'm getting settlement over 30k from car acccident soon need help 4 few month