Question

STERRETT

AFTER PAYING THE FIRST PAYMENT ON A VECHILE OR CREDIT CARD WILL YOUR CREDIT SCORE GO UP?

Credit Score Drop

If my moratage lender sell my account to another bank will my credit score go down. I just looked at my credit history and their is no mortage loan on my credit report,and my credit score has droped                                                                   

munkyBeatz

It could affect it some if it were a long standing account, which helped increase your average age of credit history. So, if the new mortgage company states your history with them is only say 1month, and your previous mortgage was listed as 5years, it "could" impact it somewhat in the immediate future. But as FicoAgnostic stated above, don't harp on the immediate future too much, unless you were planning on making another large purchase [auto/home/etc] in the next 6mos. Good fiscal management will help offset any impact that had on your score.