Question

JAK13

Affiliated on my report?
I have a new report added to my credit report from Affiliated? It is a decent amount of money and I am not sure what it is or where it came from. I know that there have been some other questions such as this, but I would like to get it off my credit report. Thanks!

When did you last check all three credit reports?  That is something everyone should be doing every year because errors are bound to appear and need to be cleared up.  Please read the articles so you can learn how to get your credit reports and how to file disputes.  Credit education is what Credit Karma is all about.