Question

Bestgrandpaever

added to spouse credit card for access to account, caused my credit to drop by 21 pts
My spouse added me to Her Discover card to be able to access account as user if something (tragic)happened to Her. My credit card score dropped 21 points by Her doing this am I assuming Her debt by being authorized on the account should I have not done this? What can I do to change this.?

Get removed

It's simple get removed as authorized user on her account.

Ask to remove what been reported

You should also asking if the lender can remove what has been reported to the credit bureaus too. Keep in mind if they can delete the trade line that will also affect your credit score. These are just options to look into.  I would see if there is a non authorized user option where you can speak on her behalf, but not be able to make purchases so the account won't report to your personal profile.