Question

Posted in Banking

shalestone

Add more assets
How can I manually add more assets (ie stocks, bonds, etc) to my account?

Assets have nothing to do with credit, so are not necessary here.

Thanks.  I understand assets have nothing to do with credit.  I was trying to use this site to give me the "big picture" of my assets and liabilities.

jwsister

This site is most concerned with helping people to learn how to build a good credit score and to maintain it so that credit will work for them.  That is one thing far too many people do not clearly understand, so they get into trouble.  Reading the article and using the financial tools provided here will help everyone to get a better understanding of what is necessary for good credit.