Question

SpiritWolf0

account wrongly placed in collections
I have a medical bill that was placed with collections, I had called 2 other times to resolve the situation and they disregarded the information I gave the to prevent collections as it was a matter of sending the bill to the insurance company, not medicare, they argued with me and did not do as they were told as I no longer have medicare but private insurance. called and finally got it fixed and she marked it as should not have be sent to collections, why is it still on my report?

Dispute the account directly with the credit bureaus reporting it, check all of your reports (Transunion, Equifax, Experian). If the dispute process doesn't work then I would call a consumer lawyer and start suing some people.