Question

gixxer555

Account removed from report then reappeared as new account but closed and deragatory
I have an account that was removed from my report then reappeared again as a new account falling under numerous catogories: removed, added, nearing credit limit, closed, charge off as bad debt...this all happened today...in fact they called me today to collect, i told them I wasn't working and had been diagnosed with diabetes and cancer and probably wouldn't be returning to work in the future and then my report went haywire....im confused as to how the Fair Credit Act allows this to happen.

Unless your going to pay the collection off do not conversate with collection agencies. They probably removed the account, but it's still a valid debt so it can be reported. Next time they call don't pick up unless your ready to settle the debt.