Question

theredrider

Account listed as closed not paid in full. Who do I change that?
I refinanced my car and the old lien holder is reporting to my credit report as closed. How do I have it changed to paid in full? I have documentation that says paid in full.

Paid acct. in full.

Why do you show my PNC Bank account as delinquent when it has been paid in full as of 8/8/2015.  You have dropped my credit scores from excellent to fair on both scores. I would like an answer from you on this problem.

Credit Cards

I have several credit cards on my credit repoot that are showing negative.  How do I get them off, or dispute them.