Question

buckdeerhunter456

about my credit
Dear Credit Karma, If, I make my payments on time and pay them off, how much will my credit raise?

Actually, it depends on what type of accounts you are talking about, but nobody can give you a number.  If you have credit cards, it is best to keep a tiny balance on them at all times, (no more than 1-3% of the credit limit), it will truly increase your scores.  Don't close out any good credit cards once paid, that will hurt your score.  To learn more about all things credit related, I recommend www.credit.about.com. And redguy411 is right, beware of the collection account, you can re-age it by paying off old debt UNLESS you negotiate a "Pay Per Delete" agreement with the collector in advance and in writing (they agree to delete the account from your report once paid).   Best of luck!

No one knows that actuall estimate!!!! But if you have collections just don't pay them off! Try to negotiate that they be removed from your credit file once you paid them in full. It's called "pay for delete". Some creditors will accept the offer others will not, they don't have to, but it will make your score go up even more when you remove all negative items from your credit report. Browse around the site and learn how to do it yourself. Or give these guys a call Credit Pros 1-877-235-0324 they can help. Good luck my friend.