Question

2Grateful2

About credit card no longer needed
Yes, I have a question, 2 of credit cards have annual fees. I'd like to know if I can close these accounts without hurting my credit? I've had them for 6 months. I don't need them now as my credit is much better. Please if someone knows for sure I'd be grateful for be an answer. Thank you

Your credit is much better in only six months? Unless you had some collections removed, I cannot believe that. Do you have other credit cards? If not many, closing these will really hurt. I think you should hang onto them for a while until you have done some thorough reading about credit. Closing the accounts now would probably damage your credit.