Question

blacklablove

A card was opened in 1994 when I was 8, what do I do?? Just appeared on my updates.
I just logged into Credit Karma and there were updates so I was looking through them and the one said new accounts reported. The type is a credit card and it says the date opened was December 4, 1994. I was 8 years old in 1994 and I didn't open this card. It has a $2,400 limit and it does have a $0 balance. I just want to know should I be concerned? This card says CAP1/BURNS so I don't even know what company this is to contact them. HELP!!

CAP1 is probably Capital One

I mean... that seems the most likely, right?

You might be an authorized user on this card, which would make it show up on your credit.  Perhaps it's one of your parent's cards?  Do they have a Capital One card from this time?