Question

RetroTA66

7 year fall off??
I have several closed accounts on my report that have had no activity for well over 7 years. Should these still showing up on my report? My Citi card gives me a free FICO score once a month and states that my score is affected by "missing payment info". My understanding is that this not pertaining to missed payments but missing history of payments. I suspect these old accounts are the culprit because I have paid 100% on time for the last 10 years??

If you have 100% on time payments on accounts showing for the past 10 years, that is good.  You want good information to remain as long as possible and it will usually stay for 10 years.  Do you currently have active credit accounts like credit cards or loans?  If not, that could be where the missing payment information is coming from.  You need to keep credit active to have good credit scores. 

Missing "history" is not negative. It just means that there was nothing reported. Most negative information is removed 7 years from the time of the negative activity. If you are confused as to what is going on regarding your reports, I would suggest pulling your reports directly from all three credit bureaus (Transunion, Equifax and Experian) and see what exactly is on them and then contact the credit bureaus to see when the negative information will be removed.