Question

Fritzygoel

640 score 10,000 down great job 45k car loan possible.
I can put 10k cash or I have a 2010 charger I own so I can do a combo cash and trade. I'm making about $120k a year now and 70 plus for last 3 years. I originated a car loan for 30 k with capital one 28 months ago with perfect history. I have perfect history on 2 credit cards and other credit accounts for furniture appliances and things of that sort. I have a bad loan repo from 2008 Santander . Is it possible to buy a truck for $45 k with the above cash trade combo?

Why do a brand new car????

The intelligent person buys a car that is one to two years old.  They save thousands of dollars and have a vehicle that will last them 8-10 years or longer.  I bought my 2004 Buick in 2005 and save at least half the new car price.....and the car is still so relliable and comfortable!!  New Car smell isn't worth the money you pay to have it...and it goes away quickly.