Question

720scorehelp

400 credit score
I have a credit score of 450. It dropped dramatically when one of my auto vehicles closed because the insurance paid it off. My credit score was once 640. I always pay everything on time but I came into some hardships and I owe money to everybody it seems. I'm only 20 so I really don't want my credit to stay screwed like this. I'm trying to get a loan for 5,000 dollars. I can't find one ANYWHERE!!! I don't even care if the interest rate is high because that's inevitable with my need it score! I have an old light bill that was from my mother of 2,000 dollars in collections, 1 phone bill for 600 and I have to pay off my 2 credit cards which are 500 each before they close both of them. Any suggestions.

You need to care about a high interest loan, especially if the rate is higher than what you're already paying. Paying interest is wasted money. How much is the interest on the credit cards? See if the credit card companies will drop the interest rates and close the cards. You still need to pay the cards off, but if you can get the interest rate reduced; more of your money will go towards principal. The collection agencies want their money, so they might be willing to work with you on a payment plan.

I got in trouble with high interest credit, 29%+, cards years ago. I went through Lexington Law (online) and they got my cards closed and interest reduced to 4% and 6%, where I was able to pay the cards off. 

You need real help,   google  Dave Ramsey  and the 7 baby steps.

Good Luck