Question

jaykc2015

4 years old, closed, charged-off credit card account just reported a late payment last month.
I understand the account will stay on my credit for 7 years. However can they report a recent late payment as of May 2015? I thought my late payments would age with the account. Anything I can do to remove it? Thanks.

Closed means you can no longer charge anything more on the card.  You still have to pay the balance due and it helps to make them on time, so YES, they can still report a lkate payment because you were ,late.

I was just wondering if you were able to find the answer to this question. I too has an account that was charged of 12/2011 and then reported 180 days late 01/2015. I have disputed this multile times but the only result was they reported it charged off 11/2015 and 12/2015. I want to know how do I get them to remove the late payments that were reported in 2015. 

Thansk!