Question

jr4089

30% credit card usage
I have $17,000 in credit card limit. I have read to not use more than %30 of my limit. Does that mean only on one card or everything in total. I have 1 credit card that I maxed out of $5000. Will that hurt my credit score? I used that account for 0% transfer balance

Most Helpful Response

Crdit card usage

I also use one card for 0% transfers and the others to buy things.  It has not affected my score, because total usage is low.

credit usage ,

on my credit karma stating that the amount of usage on my cards which is incorrect. theres has been no usage on my credit card and  i only have one card. How can that be corrected.