Question

gmjennings

2 loans showing on report both paid june 17,2014 totalling 28,000 which have been paid at DCU
why not removed

Most Helpful Response

Closed account was in good standing, can remain on your report for 10 years after its been closed. It some scoring models, It actually help with your scores more than hurting it, because you might get bit of boost from Age of credit and total/type of accounts, however, it can hurt your scores when they are removed from your credit report for the same reasons.

If you do find anything you think/know it's incorrect? You need to dispute them directly to TransUnion, Equifax and Experian, they are credit bureaus, where Credit Karma isn't, no creditors report your credit actives to CK, Credit Karma can not edit nor change your credit report, they merely get whatever it's in your report from credit bureaus then paste them here.

paid off

what can you do to get these items off my credit record. both are been paid in full and ahead of time. Please remove these and that will free up my credit score.

I've responsed to you enough

it's your turn to answer me with the approiate response. Show me how good you are.

credit karma what can you do

two loans paid in full in June 2014, yet you show them every month with the montary numbers remaining the same. Could you get someone on this and get it removed for my credit report. DCU is the bank in Worcester, Mass.  Look forward to seeing this off my score and my score rising