Question

Littlebranbran11

2 credit cards(maxed) mortgage & car. Pay cards first? Should I not use cards while paying.
I have two credit cards that are VERY close to being completely maxed. I have been extra on them but money is tight and it seems like I'm going no where with getting them paid off because I keep using them when I have bill/ food/ gas. Would it be better to not pay extra on my cards but put it toward say my car or house? Neither the car or the house are close to being paid off. Paid extra on the house or car is scary because what if I run out of money? I'm in over my head! Please help!

get a 2nd job (long enough to pay off cards)....cut cable,phone stop eating out....brown bag your lunch....were theres a will theres a way....and as long as you make the minimum monthly payment your credit will stay in good standing so intrest aside to be sure come hell or high water you can make the minimm payment