Current Job Openings
Member Success Specialist I - LondonCredit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), filing their taxes with Credit Karma Tax and growing their savings* -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in Oakland, Charlotte, Los Angeles, Leeds and London.
As a Member Success Specialist I, you will serve as a support resource and contact point for Credit Karma products and services. Be detail oriented, tech-savvy, member-focused, flexible & adaptable and actively take ownership of small tasks and big projects with the same positive attitude. You will be responsible for handling Member Success interactions, root cause analysis of member issues, and improving internal processes & resources to deliver a member centric experience. You always model Credit Karma values while contributing to organisational excellence and team success.
*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC
What you’ll do:
- Drive service level attainment of assigned tickets to organisational standards
- Respond to member requests via email, live chats, social channels and/or phone support
- Perform root cause analysis of assigned tickets within Credit Karma UK
- Correct taxonomy for visibility into, and understanding of, top drivers and improvement opportunities
- Effectively engage and partner with internal stakeholders to deliver beautiful member experience
- Contribute to Help Center and knowledge base content
- Manage projects and assignments in a timely and accurate manner
What’s great about the role:
- You’ll be part of a company that has the potential to positively affect millions of people
- The work you do will have significant impact and visibility across Credit Karma
- This role brings the best of both worlds: the experience of growing early-stage products and businesses with the support of a successful later-stage internet company
Minimum Basic Requirement:
- 0-2 years of member success/customer service experience, financial institution preferred
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Flexible and positive in a rapidly changing environment
- Highly motivated by your personal and career goals and committed to company success
- Experience using a ticketing platform like Salesforce, Zendesk, Desk, etc. strongly preferred
- Experienced with Microsoft Office and/or Google documents/slides/spreadsheets
Credit Karma is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye single to fostering an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth. As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated.
Credit Karma is also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and will also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. Our people are everything, our core values are real, and our guiding mission is strong. Join us!