Question

Lana420

Best Options For Debt Consolidation
I am trying to get a loan to consolidate a considerable amount of debt, mostly because I would rather make one payment and accrue interest on only one thing, than my current situation of 5 payments, all accruing their own interest (it's clobbering me). I have approached Lending Club, but the loan they offered was too little to cover all my debt and I don't want to take out a loan and have it added to my existing ones!

Does anyone have experience with debt consolidation? Who did you use? I am trying to get a $40,000 loan, so I know that it is asking a lot, but I have very limited options on this.