- Don’t misrepresent yourself or impersonate others. Do not misrepresent yourself, impersonate others, or otherwise submit User Content that is false, deceptive, inaccurate, or that is likely to mislead, deceive or confuse others.
- No private information. Do not publish any person’s private or confidential information, such as addresses, phone numbers, credit card or other financial account numbers, or Social Security Numbers.
- No threatening or abusive behavior. Do not post User Content that threatens, abuses, harasses or bullies others. Your User Content may not disparage others on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, disability, marital status or age.
- No violence, sexually explicit material or obscenity. Do not post User Content that depicts or promotes graphic or gratuitous violence, including violence to animals, that contains sexually explicit or pornographic material, or that includes obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable material.
- No illegal activity. You may not use any of our Services, including our User Forums, to promote or commit illegal acts or otherwise in furtherance of criminal activity. We reserve the right to take any action we deem appropriate in our sole discretion, including reporting to law enforcement, in response to User Content that may violate these Rules.
- No spam. Don’t use our User Forums for spamming others, including posting unwanted commercial, advertisement or promotional materials.
- No viruses, malicious materials or phishing. Your User Content may not contain viruses, Trojan horses, spyware, malware or other malicious technologies that could damage the operation of the Services or computers, networks, or other devices of Credit Karma or others. Further, you may not use User Content or the Services for phishing or similar scams.
Thanks for being part of the Credit Karma community.