Credit Union West

Ratings by Category

Account Holder Ratings

Reviews (2)

Apr 14, 2016
This place is a joke factory.

Credit Union West reached out to me with a pre-screened offer to refinance my vehicle loan for a lower interest rate of 5.75%.  After collecting my information they revised the offer to 6.75% with $2,500 down.  I declined their offer, as it would have been no different than my current financing in terms of complete monies exchanged upon the life of the loan.  This was done via email and phone.

They then send a letter of credit denial on their part citing "Incomplete Credit Application" though an offer of credit was issued on their part.

Steer clear of joke factories like this one, as well as any institution that provide pre-screened offers.  They only run up the number of credit inquiries that effect your credit score.

Mar 04, 2014
Repogurl Account Holder

CU West has been the best.  Customer on phone, counter and one on one top notch.  Have multiple loans with them.  When purchasing vehicle the process is simple and rates are great.  Transfers are easy.  No complaints.  Wish they were nationwide.

Rate this credit union overall